Rooms in Your House that Need a Smart Mirror
Wondering where to put your new smart mirror? We’re going to break down a few of the most popular rooms to hang it in and what you can do with it once you get it there.
Depending on what type of smart mirror you get, the bedroom could be the perfect place to put it. You can get a standard-sized smart mirror, or you can go out a buy a larger one that doubles as a fitness mirror. You want to make sure you have enough space to put it for whatever you intend to use it for. There are a few popular ways people use smart mirrors in this room, including:
- Fashion Tips – Some people have a gift for fashion and some don’t. If you’re one of the ones who don’t have this gift, a smart mirror can help. Whether you’re looking for inspiration or you’re just not sure how to put your outfit together, the smart mirror can pull up a huge array of tips and suggestions.
- Decor Inspiration – Your bedroom should be a place where you kick back, relax, and unwind for the day. However, getting your room’s feel right is critical to achieving this, and it takes some practice. A smart mirror can help you get a serene and calm space that relaxes you when you walk in.
One of the most popular places we’ve seen customers put their new smart mirror is in the bathroom. Having your smart mirror front and center will ensure you have easy access to the daily news, music, or streaming services. You can use it for:
- News – Your smart mirror will give you all of the news reports at your fingertips as you get ready for the day. You can easily find out the big stories, new information, and more.
- Weather and Commute – Knowing the weather and how it impacts your commute is key to getting to work on time. You can easily pull up your local weather, look at road conditions, and keep an eye out for any delays or construction projects that you want to avoid during your morning travels.
- Tutorials – Looking your best has never been easier! Pull up your favorite makeup or ‘skinfluencer’ tutorials, and you’ll have a fresh style in no time. Tutorials can also help young kids learn how to brush their teeth properly or gently scrub their faces.
Alongside the bathroom, you most likely spend a huge amount of time in your living room. A smart mirror can help enhance the space, especially if your living room doubles as a home gym. With your smart mirror, you can enjoy fitness benefits from:
- Workout Tips – If you’re just starting to work out or you want to switch up your routine, you can ask your smart mirror to pull up workout tips, tricks, advice, and tutorials. This way, you can get a full workout in without fighting crowded gyms or leaving your home.
- Yoga – Yoga is a great way to focus on mindfulness, strength, flexibility, and balance. Having a smart mirror in the living room allows you to stream a host of tutorials for all skill levels, and it also gives you useful tips right at your fingertips to help you get the most out of each session.
- Dancing – Knowing how to dance can come in very useful for those big milestone occasions in your life, and you can find step-by-step tutorials using your smart mirror. You can host friendly competitions with your friends and family, or you can use dance as a high-energy form of exercise. You’ll have so much fun you don’t realize that you’re burning calories.
The kitchen is usually the heart of the home, and it’s a warm place for your family to gather and enjoy a good meal. It’s also the perfect place to tuck your new smart mirror, and you can use it to:
- Recipes – Looking up recipes or ingredients with your smart mirror is one way to perfect your dishes and brush up on your techniques. You can also use it to look up new recipes or branch out into new cuisine!
Capstone Connected Smart Mirrors Designed for Your Lifestyle
Our goal at Capstone Connected is to give people functional yet beautiful technology that easily integrates with their lifestyles. If you’re looking for a way to elevate your living space, take a look at what are smart mirrors can offer!